Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seeking Job Opportunities

Today I have been informed by my employer that due to budgetary constraints, my contract will not be renewed at the end of the year. This means I have slightly less than 5 months to seek a new job or less since December is a switched-off period for most employers.

As I am doing this blog as a hobby during my spare time, I guess I will now use most of my spare time to search and apply for jobs. Hence, it is unlikely I will be able to add new content as frequently as the past. Though this is something that I will miss doing, I now have a more important and urgent priority. I hope to be able to find a new job quickly, to settle in it and to have the spare time to post again. I may still post occasionally if I need a break from the job search. Otherwise please be patient for new content as I am not forsaking this blog.

Anyone who knows of job openings, I will be very grateful if you can inform me by emailing me at anton.ang@gmail.com. For those who are following my posts, you will have gathered the management of this blog and its content creation requires considerable writing, communication, research, planning, design, conceptual, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, creative, aesthetic, thinking and IT skills.

I consider myself good in researching, organizing, collating, processing, analyzing and presenting information. I am pretty resourceful and can view things from different perspectives. Hence, I should be able to perform well in those positions requiring such skills. I am flexible and open to the categories of jobs. Remuneration is not a very important consideration. What is important is the job should provide opportunities for growth and career progression. I will provide my resume and referee details upon request.

Last but not least, wish me good luck! Thank you very much.


Best regards,
Anthony Ang

2 comments:

rm10 said...

I enjoy your posts - good luck - If I hear of anything related I will let you know. I agree that there is a lot of work involved in maintaining a blog as I have tried..... yours is magnificent
Mike

Anthony Ang said...

Thanks Mike, greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,
Anthony

Post a Comment

Advertisements are not welcome and will not be published.